Pages

July 22, 2010

Crazily Boring

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Some people ask, why I've been quiet during the 4 months holiday?
Well, for no reason. Because I want to enjoy more time with my family.

And also because I don't feel like I have something important to talk to you.

Especially guys.

When we have nothing important to talk about to each other, then we should avoid it right?

Enough telling me that I'm wrong.

Enough of that.
*****************

Life in Kuantan, first day in, I'd almost cried. Because of what?

Because of the boredom that I would be living with for the next 4 years. Kuantan has nothing special.

Or I haven't discover it just yet.

I do have hopes when I enter Kuantan. I hope that I can meet new people and get to know them.

Then I'm frustrated because I would be seeing the same faces everyday, as the campuses and the mahallat are separated. But it's not for long. I've discovered interesting lecturers.And more is yet to come , I believe.

Falaha already cried because of the boredom. Which makes me really sad.

I still have hopes, don't worry. I hope that Kuantan would be more interesting.

P/S: Planning to do crazy things with my CTS gangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!