Pages

April 8, 2012

Stop the car

Bismillah.

Quite sometimes, I dreamt about me driving a car. However, when I parked the car on hill, the car moved, even though I had pulled the handbrake.

Yes, I know. Somehow, I'm a control-freak. Nobody likes a control-freak, and I don't like it myself.

That dream, the dream where I tried to control or stop something from happening, but I failed.

What happens in your daily life gets into your dream, right?

***
Alhamdulillah, Allah teaches me to be thankful. Friends around me, remind me to be thankful even though I didn't get what I wanted.

Who says it's easy to let go what you want? The furthest I can get was just by ignoring what I feel when I can't get it. However, ignoring will only be able to help in a short term.

Conclusion: Learn to be thankful. Not instantly, but slowly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!