Pages

November 8, 2017

Awkward...relationship.

Bismillah.

So my younger brother already got a girlfriend.

...I think.

The one you phonecall when everyone else is sleeping, and talk to each other in whispers instead of normally? Those are what you called BF/GF right? Unless my understanding is wrong...

Well, at least my mom knows about it.

Also, I think my eldest brother has one too. Girlfriend. The one that you phone at night when people are sleeping.

Good for him. I...emm...let's just say I'm concerned about him ending up alone and lonely. Well I don't want to use the word 'pity'...

Honestly for me...it's kinda awkward.

I don't know. Maybe it's because of the fact that NONE of us in our family has ever been in a relationship.

...I think.

Well, of course the exception being my parents. But the point still stands. None of us siblings has had a girlfriend/boyfriend at school at uni or wherever. So that's why it's kinda awkward seeing them suddenly have one. It's a...rare view.

Rare indeed that I feel the need to distract myself  just to avoid hearing what they are talking about on the phone. I'd talk to myself, go do some work, ignore them...bla bla bla...

Really. Shows that I'm not really ready for a relationship I guess.

Or...

The fact that I show my love in a different way.

...

I DON'T KNOW!

Damn I know nothing about this relationship/feelings/emotion business.

That's why I always avoid it when people are talking on the phone with their couples. Especially the lovey dovey type. Even if it's between husband and wife. I feel like it's...a private matter. There are secrets only shared between married couples, that I shouldn't pry/eavesdrop on.

Or maybe because it's just awkward.

-Well there's a first time for everything.

I might want to be in a relationship, but I don't know if I'm being serious or I'm in it just for the experience.

...How did we end up talking about relationships again?

***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!