Pages

September 30, 2011

Pray.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Fuh.

Ya Allah, agak-agaknya ape la perancangan yang Kau dah sediakan untuk aku?

Well, aku sebagai seorang manusia yang tak berkuasa apa-apa, aku cuma boleh terima.

God, give me the best. Help me. Make me happy.

***

When you’re pushed to your limit, you can’t do anything else but to reset your limit, right?

Yup, with all these things around me that make me busy, I know I can do it. Because God tells me so.

la yukallifullah

Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity… (2:286)

Yep, I know I can do it. So they shouldn’t be a problem anymore, shouldn’t they?

Yep.

But I’m tired. I wanna rest.

“No, you can’t have a rest yet! Problems need to be solved, persevere! At the end of all this, you will surely have your life back!”

Sure, I know that.

inna ma'al 'usri yusra

For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. (94:5)

inna ma'al 'usri yusra 2

Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. (94:6)

Oh God.

wa tawasou bilhaq

…and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience. (103:3)

God, bear with me. God, hear me. God, be with me.

"If You are not angry with me, then I do not care what happens to me, but still I would rather have Your blessings and favour." [1]

Oh God.

***

God, You know what’s right for me. And I don’t.

And I know, surely, there must be something You wanna teach me about, right?

Oh God, or am I exaggerating things?

***

Guys, any who out there who is facing calamities, difficulties, hardship or anything heavy right now, please, bear with it. It WILL go away. Yes, I know. You feel sad, and reluctant, and heavy and all, but remember, Allah is always there. At some point when you’re feeling down, and you feel like no one cares about you, pray to the Ever-loving God. Something good will happen. Maybe it is so small, you wouldn’t notice it. Maybe it was something like all traffic lights are green at every junction you arrived, or maybe someone offers to buy you lunch when you didn’t feel like eating. Maybe you feel it didn’t make any significant help in solving your big problem at all. Yep, when you’re so stressed out, you only focused on yourself and not your surrounding. But this time, try to stop for a moment when that good small thing happens. Look at it for a few seconds, and say to yourself:

“Oh, Allah hears what I prayed to Him just now. Allah is always by my side. I’m not alone anymore. Allah will help me solve this problem together.”

ad_dua

***

Sometimes, at times like these, people just need a reminder. And I’m trying to give one to myself.

______________________

[1] Well-known du’aa of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!