Pages

February 20, 2012

That deep sea.


Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum.


“I’m afraid. But then so what?”

“So you are afraid.”

“…”

“I hate it.”

“Of course. You hate everything.”

“Yeah, and I hate that fact.”

“…”

“Being emotional is…”




“Freaky?”

“Well…”

“For me, emotion is like a deep sea. The deeper we swim in it, the darker it got. And you won’t be able to see what would happen around you.”

“And that’s why you are afraid to venture deeper.”

“Of course. Who wouldn’t?”

“Her.”

She smiled spontaneously.

“She’s different.”

“You’re different, too.”

“Of course.”

“…”

“That’s why I’m afraid.”

“…”

“…”

“You know, you keep telling me that you’re afraid, you’re afraid, but then you do nothing to change it.”

“I know.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want to change. And I hate being forced to change.”

“Even though other people are getting hurt because you didn’t want to change?”

“…”

“…”

“She shouldn’t feel hurt. She should understand.”

“You also shouldn’t feel afraid. You should understand her.”

“…”

“…”

“No! I don’t want to venture into that deep sea!”

“Be brave, Ziq…”

“No!”

“You should…”

“NO!”

“…”

“I said no, no, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!