Pages

June 25, 2013

Raya leave

Bismillah.

Argh, I feel so stupid.

Why, you ask? It's because I didn't request for any leave for this coming Raya holiday.

Yes, yes, I am now regretting that decision. And you know, regrets are useless.

Urgh, and Azrai asked for a one day leave before the Raya. i thought he didn't!

Luckily he asked for a leave on the day where Ayie, Along and Kak Yana would still be here. If he asked for the day after the Raya holiday, then I would be left alone with Pok Leh! A freaky thought!

And what's I am bothered more, I'm afraid the cafe is still closed when I come back to the hostel. Then what am I going to eat? I don't have a transport, and no one else is around during that time. How am I going to live?!

All I'm worried about is food. As long as the food is available, then I have no complain.

Huh. Sabar, sabar. Inni sooimun.

God, help me. Make things easy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!