Pages

May 11, 2015

Can't stop walking: Part 3

Bismillah.

So on the third day we spent the morning playing with our young cousins. After cooking and having lunch together, our uncle suggested to bring us to Sunway Pyramid. Hurray! I've never been to Sunway before, so this chance was sure not to be missed. There, I got to finally see the ice skating rim in the middle of the mall, but we're not there for that. We headed to the archery shooting range first at the third floor. The price is RM25 per entry, and you get to shoot 10 or 15 arrows, I can't remember. The bows provided for adults and children are different, children got a much simpler bow while adults' bows are much more...let's just say tougher.

To the left was my cousin

 I made a mistake of wearing two layers of clothes when they put on my archery gears, causing me to feel fatigued after some time. The blood on my arm was unable to flow freely, the bow felt heavier after shooting a few arrows. Should remember that next time. Most of the arrows of course...miss the target board completely. Lol.

After playing there, we proceeded to the bowling alley! 🎳Haha oh no I don't have good good first experience in this sport. This would be my second time playing, where in my first time, I totally lost with most of the turns were zeros. Now, let see what happened this time...

At first, of course, I was scoring zeros. But not for long. My uncle told me how to throw the ball correctly. For beginners like me, I should just sort of push the ball and let it roll freely instead of throwing it from taller height. Lol I've been trying to copy what I saw from the experts, the pose was good, but the accuracy was in the drain πŸ˜…. So I listened to my uncle and lowered my pose, threw the ball with more grace and gentleness and just gave it a small push. Sure enough, the ball finally managed to hit those pins! Score! πŸ˜† Haha. Though I can't get a strike, that,ll be good enough for a beginner, right? Finally, I get it!

At the end of the game, my uncle won at the top with score too far for me to overtake at the second place. And my cousin, 14 years younger than me, came at third place with a close one πŸ˜₯. My sister got last place, this was her first time playing bowling. Haha whatever. I had fun that day.

***********************

On the the next day! Uhh what day was it...? Oh yes, fourth day of me and my sister staying in KL. I kinda get anxious waiting for when the highway's going to be opened because my mom's already asked when were we going to get back to Kuantan πŸ˜₯. So on the fourth day me and my sister took the bus and then the LRT to get to KL Sentral for one purpose: to find a place with free wifi. Lol you might wonder why go that far to get internet. First, I don't have a mobile phone equipped with internet data plan. Second, my uncle's house has no internet (and I'm too embarrassed to borrow his phone to browse the internet). Third, I don't my uncle's place that much, nor do I have the courage to go around looking for free wifi.

 So there I was, at NΓΌ Sentral. We walked around first, in order to get familiar with the place and see what shops are there. There are a total of 10 floors, the tenth being a cinema yet to be opened. The roof's supposed to be a garden, but we couldn't get there, the signs said there were some renovations going on. Most of the shops are high class, so I'll only be window shopping. There is also MPH Bookstore there, quite nice but still new and a bit small compared to MPH in Midvalley Megamall. Now, the food floor...haha, is where all the food, fast food, beverages  and desserts are situated. Hmm I can't remember which floor it was.

Once we're on that floor, we quickly browse for a food place with free wifi. We went around looking for that free wifi symbol on the shop's glass display. There's this shop that sells macaroons, which I really wanted to try, but that place got no wifi 😣. So at the end...we went to DubuDubu, a Korean food restaurant.

Here's what we ordered. Can't remember the name.

One meal, shared with two persons. I can't afford the price πŸ˜₯. This one came at RM22 if I remembered correctly. Moreover, the taste is...weird...not the usual food you get to eat every day. The rice and the tofu soup were okay (though somehow it tasted like instant noodles' soup), the anchovies were...not as expected. Not the same anchovies we eat in nasi lemak. And of course, the kimchi (the smaller bowl in the middle). That was the first time I tasted kimchi and...I'm not sure if I wanted to eat it again. The kimchi (made from cabbage) was mixed with ginger...which is far from my favourite. But anyway, me and my sister both managed to empty our bowls. We are not ones of the food wasters, especially meals as expensive as this!

See! Cleaned! Now if only we could get free refill...lol

In contrast, this was what ordered by the table beside us (and the table beside them). Both tables were two-persons.


Seeing they left the shop with THAT much food on the tables...I could only stare in disbelief. Here I was, sharing one meal with two people but there you were, ordering three meals but couldn't even finish one?! 😱😱😱 Now if only I didn't have self-restrained...I would've just take it to our tables and fill our stomachs happily. I was VERY tempted to do just that. Really. Oh my God. People, please don't waste food. Please. The pain I felt was magnified as the food was expensive and we were sharing it.

Ugh. Okay, this is a reminder for me too.

After eating, we turned on our wifi and browsed the internet while sipping our iced tea away. I began searching for more news on the flood on the highway. Turned out the flood just got worse 😭. We couldn't go back as soon as we wanted. Oh God. Well, what to do. This was already planned by Him, right? On to more walking, then! Haha!πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!