Pages

December 3, 2023

Passionate about good food

Bismillah.

Have you ever feel so strongly about something?

I guess that's what people call PASSION.

And you know what I feel strongly about? Eating GOOD FOOD.

You know what spurred me to write this post all of a sudden?

Because I was scrolling for some recipes and after a while, I felt like crying because they look sooo good and I wanna taste them all but I couldn't T_T 

That's how sad and frustrated I feel, especially if I've had that good food before. I would be haunted by how good it tasted and how I wanted to eat it more.

You might argue that I could just cook it, but it's different! I feel like whatever I cook would taste as expected. I know what I put in my cooking so I would've expected how it tastes like.

I feel like...this is an unachievable dream T_T

Unless I find a chef as my life partner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!