Pages

June 28, 2008

Mengadu nasib ku....

Here I just wanna tell you how's my life in the hostel...
huhuhu....living with two of my roommates...
it's nothing like i wanna make them look bad...(ape ayat bi aku ni?!)
it's just I'm not 'sekepala' with them la...
I can't be my own self if i'm in front of them...
Like i'm being a hypocrite la....(That is how i feel la...)
I don't how would you feel if you're in my shoe....

It's not i'm TENSED living with them....
It's nothing that they hate me or what...
It's not that I hate them....(noooo...)
I just wanna tell you a story....
There are sooooo many kind of people in this world....
Ye la...rambut same itam...ati lain2....

Ok, let's start our story!
I went to mydin this morning...
of course with my two roommates....(dah tu nak gi ngan sape lagi...)
As usual....jalan2 kat mydin...
my two roommates are matured la....
not like me...(aku tak matured lagi kot!?)
so they acted like a matured women la....(I think!)
Ye la....in my previous school...(KISAS la of course!)
I'm so ....ape orang kate...
Ceria?Outspoken?Camtu la.....(Lagi satu...suka mencapub?)
kat sini I have to behave....
Ye ke?!
Bole la....
ye la....orang dok kate...."Dari KISAS???"
Fuhhh....berat gak title tu yer.....
As usual la.....culture shock!
Hehehehehe....
Both of my roommates have their own boy friends...!
One of them (the bf) dari skolah tahfiz!
Kalau tak silap aku la.....
Both of them (Also) suke beli kasut.....
Both of them also wear make-up.....
Ye la.....both of them are girls......
Dah tu...I'm not a girl ke????!!!!
Takde la......
Maybe i did not learn much about being a girl....(heh..heh.....)
Remember!This is not sesi kutuk mengutuk yer!
Those things listed above are the usual things for a girl ok!(Maybe not for me....)
Fuuuu....so tired waiting for them to choose the prettiest shoes....
"Teha....yang ni cantik tak??..."
"Yang ni ok tak ngan aku??"
hehehehe.....
i feel like i'm being one of the 'guys' out there
who are going shopping with their gf.....
For confirm you are so bored waiting for your gf right?
huhuhu....aku beli keronsang je kat mydin!!!
Keronsang jer!!!!!
Huahuahuahua......
tak pe....aku layan je diorang dulu....
We'll see how things change through time, right?
Hmmm...baru je beberapa minggu dok ngan diorang....
Dah komen macam2....
ape la aku ni!
Ok la.....sampai sini je....
Till then, we'll meet again!
Assalamualaikum....

6 comments:

  1. hmm,, i know how u feel...mahir pun prnah rasa cam 2.. nway, jz be urself k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to mahir:
    huhuhu....tq mahir....
    tengok la nanti lelama....
    ape plak yang nak jadik yer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's absolutely hard when we pretend to be sb else intead of being ourselves.just ourselves. we always hope that people around us could accept us for who we r. not who they want us to be. but sometimes, we realised that not all people can cope with our genuine behaviour. so, we tend to be sb else either we like it or not. and u know what? mostly, we dont like it. so, be patient, friend. may be what have happened to u all this while will somehow nurture u to be a bettre person. always remember one thing, we dont always right for always being the true us, and people dont always wrong when they cant accept us the way we r.if the changes r good, then, in any way, we have to change. if it is the other way round, then, remain to be who we used to be.

    the best thing doesnt always turn out to be the best for oneself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to joseph:
    yes, I absolutely agree with you...
    maybe i'll be a nicer person,rite?

    besides,God knows what best for you.
    anyway,thanks for reminding me about that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. generally thre r 2 grups of ppl, 1 who folos d main route n d othr who tends stray off d beaten trax...depends on 1's perspective, normal/routine cud very wel b borink indeed...pleasing othr ppl or simply being nice aint count s hypocrisy...tis 1 of many roles 1 muz partake in d so-called socio-melting pot.

    p/s: not in my regular mood 2 komen...ms ur dear fren, burungserindit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To xxxxxxxx:
    I do feel really bored pleasing other people around....o well....
    what can you do rite?

    anyway,who r you n how do you know 'burungserindit'???

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!