Pages

September 16, 2009

Mencapai 'Nirvana'? (A tribute to the ones who had helped me)

Assalamualaikum
Nak dijadikan Tuhan...senang je
Dalam sehari tu macam2 mnda Dia boleh revealkan pada kita
Start from me being moody late that afternoon
(Actually it started from looong before coming back home for holiday,as you all noticed,itu pon klu notice
I'm sorry,but I was VERY much confused with whatever in my mind by then)

And from that moment baru aku tau
Aku kalau lapo mmg akn jd moody

So watch out guys...baik bg aku mkn cukop2!
Huh..bulan posa ni mmg mncabar ek...

Yet,some conflict happened between me and my family
A conflict...sort of...bkn conflict pon kowt
Yet,I know that things would soon jd tenang
Ye la,carik2 bulu ayam lama2 brcntum jua
Yup,asalkn sorg kene start dulu
Alhamdulillah...

And that night...(now..here's the summit of the day)
I'm smiling...then I started SMSing
Why I'm smiling before SMSing?Ya...because I'm CRAZY,that's why
But that night,after a series of SMSes coming in and out
A few questions asked, a few problems told and a few answers I got
A resolution finally I was able to make
Well, not really a resolution, but more on what am I supposed to do
That's it.
That's is what I'm looking for right now.
That's is what I'm searching for in my life.

(Bodoh,takkan tak tau lagi...ko idop dah brape lame??!!)

Huh.Yes,I'm a stupid.

But LUCKILY God guides me to the right path.Alhamdulillah...
Luckily He didn't leaves me straying,wondering in an unknown way until the day I DIE.
Yes,setiap kejadian tu ada hkmahnya...dan malam tu clear skali Allah nak tunjuk kat aku hikmahnya

Find out your own weaknesses from others.Ask,you stupid,ask.
(Itu pon susah ke...)

Thanks...


Kenapa kadang2 kita tak nampak??
Ade bnda yg menghalang
Ape yg mnghalang tu?? (Ala...buat2 tak tau plak)
Dan kita tak meminta supaya nmpak
Mcamne nak nmpak,btol tak??

And the next day...in the morning...the day I wrote this post
"Perasaan itu mnjadi tembok"

Thank you again,for making me realized on that.
Yup.I also JUST realized that. Huh.

Then I surfed on Faqih's blog. Guess what?
Suddenly I feel like what he said in his blog,really hit me in the face!
And then miraculously,I continued reading.Susah nak percaya.
Oh my God. God really helps me last night and today.
Thank you dear Lord.
Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO100x much.
(Even this much 'O's is not enough to express thanks to God)


Yes,I still hafta change.I still have to improve.


But yet,I don't know what would happen to me after this.I feel like I'm on a sinking,broken ship in the middle of a rough sea water,in the middle of a tornado+thunderstorm with no one else by my side.
(Bunyi macam exaggerating tapi ntah,aku dah tulis camtu~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!