Pages

July 5, 2008

Eat whatever, worst stomach ache ever

Huuuuuu....
After a long break....(not too long la...)
For about a week...
I had a food poisoning !!!
Hahaha....For the first time in my life
I had a really BAD stomachache and diarrhoea(I don't know if the spelling is rite or not...)
In one day, I went to the toilet for about more than 10 TIMES!!!
Fuuu...the worst stomach ache ever....
 
It started on a beautiful Monday...(huhu...)
At noon I decided to eat at the boys cafe...(Kitorang bleh gi cafe dak laki jugak...)
Because there're variety of food there so that I can choose...
So I chose to eat some sambal asam n ulam....(banyak aku amik!!!!)
Mmmm...nyam,nyam!!!
That evening....I'm still healthy.....
Now.....when night fall....
Huh!How I rushed to the toilet!!!
For that night only....I went to the toilet for 7 times....
Fu....I can't sleep well la.....
The next day I felt really weak...
ye la...I did't eat a thing....
I also felt like I was having a fever....
huhu....I had english class that morning so I decided to skip it....
Luckily the lecturer didn't come....(Fiiiuuuhhh!!)
So at noon, I tried to go down to buy some lunch....
I went down by the lift la....
Already felt very dizzy!!!!
Fortunately I didn't collapsed....huhu...
I bought some rice.....try to eat it....but I didn't have appetite la...(Tak lalu!!!)
now.....At 4 pm that day I had Math class....
After I ate some (Very little,then I throw away the leftover...),
I ate those Chi Kit Teck Aun pills....(You know?)
So I went to the Math class....Feeling so dizzy.....
That night I had a fever...only a short one.....
now ,the next day....Wednesday...
I decided to go to the IIUM Clinic....huhu...
("After three days of diarrhoea then you wanna go to the clinic???!!!")
Anyway....I got the pills from the doctor...I felt much better....
I also got a one-day MC...because I skip my Math class to go to the clinic...
Still, I don't have appetite to eat....huhu....
I slept...and slept....(hohoho...)
Until Thursday I still have that Diarrhoea.....(Huh!My enemy...)
Haaa...Alhamdulillah...now I feel better and quite healthy....
Today I'm going to midvalley again!!!!
You know.....I'm an outgoing person!!
Huahuahuahuahuahuahuhahauahuhuahuhuaauaahuahuahuahu....uhuk,uhuk!
Huhuhu...
Bye for now!
Assalamualaikum....=)

6 comments:

  1. smoge ko sehat2 slalu teha..
    jge diri leklok~
    jgn men mkn je pape ko nmpk..
    bknnye dm kisas nih.. hak3..
    ~dm in memory~ wahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. not only outgoing person..
    online person...
    on going person...

    lain skit ar dr org len..org len ngah blaja cm xde mse nk online...

    ReplyDelete
  3. not onli we hav 2 fit clothin 2 our own fig, similarly we oughta heed similar measure upon dealin w/ fud consumption...in dis sense, b sure 2 take a grain of salt wen handpickin d nex item on d menu...preparing fud 4 d masses usually spell out forsaken hygiene...take it frm a person who eats at Univ's cafe circa '98!

    p/s: burungserindit breathes mylife anew again! 8->

    ReplyDelete
  4. to lh:
    ape maksud ko 'makan je pape yg aku nampak?'
    huahuahua....
    yelar....rindu dm kat kisas...wahaha...

    to AnasAF:
    Aduh...ni perli ke ape...
    ok...ok....
    paham.....

    to xxxxxxxx:
    as always....thanks for da advice!

    so...burung serindit is really 'someone' for you,huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yap yap *drools* :Þ~...wudnt b here evr so often if x cuz of her...oops i min 'it', d burung :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. to xxxxxxxx:
    so....*drool*....haha..
    I guess i've to thank her...
    hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!