Pages

July 8, 2008

My weird Saturday

Saturday:
-I went to Midvalley at 2.30p.m with my neighbors.(opposite room)
Go there by a cab.
When we arrived, first thing we did was bought tickets at GSC to watch the film 'Get Smart'.
Tickets were at 5. So we decided to eat first.
One of my neighbor met her friend, Hanim from UM. She led us to a pizza restaurant (can't remember its name) because KFC,McD..etc. were all full.
When we arrived there, she said her BF would pay for our food.
Okay....
So he came to that restaurant after she called him.
He ordered.
We introduced ourselves and talked a little.
The BF is from CFS IIUM at Nilai.
He came all the way to PJ to meet his GF.
Then another man(boy) came.
He is too from CFS IIUM Nilai.
Oh, well.
We ate, he paid and then we said thank you.
Then we off to watch the movie.
Since it was the first time I watched a movie in a cinema, so I was the one who, maybe, 'overreacted' to it.
Well, the actors are from the wrestling world. The Rock and The Great Khali.
The movie was great. (really funny)
It ends at 7.
Then we went to MPH.
Wow. The only word I can say.
I LOVE the books there.
I went to the thriller section and searched for Dan Brown's book entitled The Da Vinci Code.
I bought it for 29 something.
Then I off to the language section.
I found some Japanese books and read some. Quite interesting.
After that, we went to buy some food for dinner.
I bought the Bubur Ayam McD.I got a tea for free.
Then we went back to our hostel by a cab.
We reached our hostel at almost 10 p.m.
Fiuh.
Do you wonder whether did we go to the Musolla or not?
Oh, well, girl stuff.Hope you understand.

P/S:I've already finished reading The Da Vinci Code. I didn't sleep,reading until 5 a.m on Sunday.I don't know what to do with the book anymore.

10 comments:

  1. bhgie sngguh.. seems like u're easily adjsted 2 ur surroundings..

    happy everywhere, everysecond, everyminute, everyday..

    tink da rest shud learn dis from u lah teha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud2 teha.. keep on updating ur blog.. at least i still hv a blog mate 2 deal wit..

    hate seeing other blogs not being touched.. missed my frenz act.. huhu~

    lots of love~

    ReplyDelete
  3. on my recent visit 2 KL, tried out Big Apple (due d overhyped words of mouth dat tis bttr than Dunkin)...i muz say, waffles beat d crap out of anythg edible, hands down! *drools*

    p/s: d day burung goes out 4 a muvi w/ me is gonna b d day i find meself 8->

    ReplyDelete
  4. to LH:
    Huahuahua...bhgie sungguh aku...
    huhu....

    ha'ah la...orang len sumer sebok GILER ke??Tinggal ko n aku jer...huahuahua...

    to xxxxxxxx:
    wow,I gotta try those muffles!

    Well...gud luck in going to da movie to find yourself!Btw, what movie r you watching?

    ReplyDelete
  5. dem siyes bout d waffles lar, guaranteed 2 taste scrumptious w/ any spreading (e.g.: peanutbutter,butter,honey,strawberry,choc)!...even 2 dis day, d flavor stil lingers obstinately on me taste buds!

    anythg non-hollywood, never bollywood, occasionally malay-wood...prefer documentaries more tho...

    ReplyDelete
  6. to xxxxxxxx:
    so,you prefer documentaries...
    so i think maybe you like sciences too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. duh, didnt i tell u im in com(puter) sc? sc s in SCience...naturally, nobody wanna seekout fallacy, gud science's all about seekin d truth o:)

    p/s: specifically im keen in d tasawwuf of science - AI...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...oso keen on ur bird-fren, very much 8->

    ReplyDelete
  9. to xxxxxxxx:
    so...
    I guess you're working?
    where?

    hahaha...I'll tell burung about this....

    ReplyDelete
  10. so u tink u hav wat it takes 2 b a journalist@reporter eh?...dun botherla, let's juz say she subcribes 2 d early edition...i aint dat shy 2 xpress my feelings u noe :-"

    p/s: lookup my komen on d latest post regarding ur query...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!