Pages

July 13, 2008

My family

Huhuhuhu...
Actually I don't know what to write about...
So I'll try this...

Hmmm...
Well...I've a brother...his name is Ali...
Now he's studying in UTM Johor....
taking Engineering something...
huh...I dunno...
I haven't contact him...
When people asked why didn't you contact him..
I answer:"I don't know..."
I was like trying to show my 'macho' in front of him...
huahuahua...
girls have their ego too...

I have 2 brothers n 2 sisters under me...
under me is my playful brother Shauqee....
He's 16...
or maybe you should call him Ongki...
In the past,we(me n my elder bro) used to joke with his name...
like this:'Ong...ong.....(the sound of a frog)...Ong....Kih,kih,kih....(People laughing)
This Ongki, he love to play comp games...
just like my bro, Ali..
Huh...boys will be boys....

After Ongki is Shafikah...
she's 13...
errr...I'm not too close with her...
I rarely talk to her...
I think it's because of my past childhood jealousy...
Well...she's the golden child in the family...(huahua...wonder if I'm using the correct word)
My mom and dad always praise her...
no matter what she did...

Ok...
we'll move on to the next person...
she's 11...
Her name is Hidayati...
or we call her Uyul...(Comes from Nurul)
She's quite plump....
but she easy to ask help from...
oh well...

The last is Najwan..(or Uwan)
he's 8...
he's quite naughty...
oh well he's the LAST...
so I think my mother love him more...
so much of jealousy,don't you think?
huahuahua...

so.....maybe THAT explain why I'm not close to my mother....
while most of daughters are....
I'm tend to be closer to my father...
ecspecially when i'm at home...
because my father stays at home....
and my mother's working...
BUT.....
when i'm futhering my study here...(at PJ)
i become closer to my mother....
I dunno why....
maybe in the telephone i'll sound more caring somehow....
or maybe it's my mom who provides money for me....(kehkehkeh...)
Anyway....
I love both of them very much.....
But I don't feel like going home....
I didn't miss them....
I didn't think of home....
Why?I wonder....

I dunno.

9 comments:

  1. heh a small world isnt it? yup, im in UTM, skudai meself...wattahell am i doin here? wel, like i said b4, im an advocate of com sc...n whreelse 2 get d bes edu in such field but here?

    aftr a series of enviness dat build up over d years, 1 of d connotations wud b a feelin of detachment frm watevr r/ship d person was in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first commenter was right to say that we'll feel the sense of detachment due to our long-term enviness. some more, when it has something to do with our own siblings. it's hard, isnt it?

    we can think the opposite way, mr xxxxxxxx says it is just one of the connotations, it actually has other connotations, friend. show them, especially to your mom and dad, that u r good too. in fact, u can be better than them, or in fact, u r the best amongst them.
    yeah, it'll be a great competition, so?

    but mate, do u know sth 'bout mummies? they never care of how much love should they give to each of their children. coz they love all of them just the same. we cant doubt 'bout our parents love towards us by the way they treat us. your mother might take better care your lil sis and bro, doesnt mean she is ignoring u and others. mungkin ibu kamu tak pernah perasan pun yang dia telah membuat kamu cemburu. proof: she prays for your success all the time, day and night.(u r a successful student now) she gives you money.kadang2 ibu bapa kita menunjukkan rasa kasih sayang mereka dgn cara yang kita tak penah perasan pun. mungkin kamu tak tahu, tp mungkin ibu bapa kamu paling ingat diri kamu dalam setiap doa mereka. mungkin kamu tak pernah tahu, tp mungkin ibu kamu adalah org yg paling gembira bila kamu menghubunginya, kerana dia yg paling rindu pada kamu. bukankah itu lebih baik dan lebih bermakna? kita takkan tau..coz they never show us how they love us. they have their own way. well, many ways actually.

    "ya Allah, ampunilah dosaku dan kedua ibu bapaku dan kasihanilah mereka sebagaimana mereka mengasihaniku semasa kecilku"

    now what? suddenly feel missing them so much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. to xxxxxxxx:
    You're at UTM Skudai?!
    Send my regards to my bro...
    huhuhu...say to him that I miss him...
    Huahuahuahuahuahua100x....

    I've told burung about that...
    she said you're just bluffin around...
    huhu...no komen...

    to joseph:
    huhuhu...
    yeah...i'll try to compete,eh?
    I'll show them!=)

    Huhuhuhu...
    I almost cry....thanks....
    suddenly I realise about it...

    anyway,I've read an article...
    it said that children should be treated differently...
    I dunno how far it is true...
    and i've once read also an article about how a middle child would feel that she/he is no one in da family.because the first child would feel that they are responsible for the family and the last child would feel that he/she has to challenge the other siblings...
    so the middle child was lost between those two.
    (I'm not denying what you say,just telling you what i've read about)

    P/s:I thought you're a foreigner(not a malaysian) before this!Now what are you doing?Studying or working?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah arent we all in d same club; u, me, burung - mid child dilemma B-)...so u choose 2 take her words 4 it? very well done, i suppose if ur gonna bilif every thg dat cums frm her, might s wel u bilif dis: she also mentioned dat u'r x attracted 2 men...4tunately she didnt use d term, lesbo ;-"

    p/s: certainly x a book person, nor do i'v 2 abide d 9-to-5 curfew...keep guessing ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. to xxxxxxxx:
    yeah...welcome to da club!

    She SAID that?!Well,I'm not gonna easily believe what you say!
    Of course I believe her, she's my fren!
    I'm sure going to ask her about this!I'm not a 'lesbo'!

    Hmmmmmm....let me guess...you're workin rite?

    ReplyDelete
  6. aha she's but 1 of ur many frenz...2 me she's more B-)...she's in denial mode, meaning if she says 'dis', she actually means 'dat'...wudnt b surprised if she'l deny d allegation :-"

    p/s: i'm neither a.t.m., truly, if u wanna take it literally dat is...

    ReplyDelete
  7. to xxxxxxxx:
    yeah...i've asked her ....
    and she absolutely did what you just said....

    you're neither a.t.m??hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  8. c whether ur bro ken spot a "grape cultivator" in UTM :-"

    p/s: atm = @ d momen [i.e.: im neither (a student nor am i employed) atm]...

    ReplyDelete
  9. to xxxxxxxx:
    hahahaha....A 'grape cultivator',eh?
    =)

    oh...a.t.m....

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!