Pages

July 17, 2008

Men Are From Mars,Women Are From Venus vs. The Da Vinci Code

Hmmm....
As usual I dunno what to talk about....huhu...
So I chose this topic....

Twice I've gone to MPH at Midvalley...
and both times I bought books...
The first book is The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown...

The second book is Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus....

Huhuhu...both books cost me about RM 50 ....
Wow...all of a sudden i become interested in buying books....why?
Because...before I entered CFSIIUm....
I've never got a chance to buy my own story book...(basically english novel)
So...I wanna take revenge!!!(Huahuahua...)

The first book is The Da Vinci Code....
Hmmm...quite interesting!(Actually,REALLY interesting!!!)
I LOVE any books written by Dan Brown....
He teaches while telling stories....Very interesting....
He love to tell shocking facts about many things...
in this book he tells us about Christianity,The Mona Lisa and Leonardo Da Vinci(obviously)
But I love his book 'Angels And Demons' more....
That story is more BOMBASTIC....hehehe...
After I read his book suddenly I feel that I like history...hauhauahua..
But really,this book is worth reading it....
It's not just a story book,it's a hiSTORY book...
very good....

Hmmm....the second book...
Hohoho...it's actually a book about relationship!
I didn't notice about it until I tore out its wrapper....
Hohoho...I'm not ready for a relationship yet!
but anyway...I read that book...
at first I was quite shocked to learn facts about men in the book...
Hmmm...quite interesting....HAHAHAHA.....=)
but after I read some more....
It OBVIOUSLY tell us about "How to improve your Relationship"
Huhuhu...maybe the book will be useful to me.....
when I get married!(I don't know when is that!)
Oh well...
the book costs me more that The Da Vinci Code!
It's okay...
I already bought the book....

P/S:I'm off to KL again this weekend (for outing)....
I wonder should I use my money to buy more books or not???
But I can't stop to indulge myself in books again...
huhuhu...maybe next time....
I'll just borrow books from the library...

13 comments:

  1. history's analogous 2 a textbook complete w/ exercises 4 each chapter...while peekin @ d solution leaf (usually in d final pages), it made us flip thru layers of sheets...coincidently during d process, random subjects loomed into view b4 arrivin 2 d conclusion...thus, akin 2 goin bek in time (history)...

    historical materials r mostly substantiated facts - humans by nature r truth seekers - truth = reality - reality's more sought aftr than fantasy - hence, evidence of mankind's interest in reality@history...

    ReplyDelete
  2. do tell me more about MAFM, WAFV. always seen that book. never understand why we need to read it, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. history tells us what we must not do, not necessarily what we must do.

    i'm neither workin nor studyin

    i'm a learner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to xxxxxxxx:
    hmmm...good point!

    to nourelain:
    Actually it tells us what is da differences between male and female...
    it's good when you have a relationship with someone...

    to joseph:
    yeah,history leads us on how to live our lives...
    ermm...can i say that you're a 'grape cultivator'?
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. no i'm not

    i'm nobody..
    extremely hoping to turn out into somebody

    someday, INSHAALLAH..

    ReplyDelete
  6. tis a sad sad day 4 me. mein kampf has ended. i'v freed d 'bird'. wasn't meant 4 me. i feel numb. i'm out of her life 4 gud (dat includes hangin out in dis blog - it's been brief but t'was jolly). dun bother 2 respond, i wud x read it. salam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. guiet intrestin hre...ahah!!
    even i dunno wat ol talKin bout
    hik hik
    sory,siS
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeaHh tehA...
    buying booKs mmg best..
    klu ade buku best2..
    rajen2 lh inf0m eKkk...
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  9. teha..nati nak gi mph hangkut la aku skali..mau ikot..
    lagi bagus ko pg mph then belikan buku2 yg gila menarik then adiahkan kat aku..
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ko baca smpai abes x buku2 tuh?

    hahah. aku dr dolu2 ag hobi suka beli buku.

    g kedai, nampak cam menarik, beli. balik baca dlu. tak habes ag. g kdai plak. bli plak, baca plak. yg 1st x abeh2 ag. pas2 ulang proses sama. sampai ak da baca byk jenis buku, tapi, habes n mengulang berape kerat jeh.

    seb bek la kt sni, suma buku bahasa arab. hagham aku nak paham. x kan bli pnya lah. hahah. save duit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lepas dh bc MAFM, MAFV, baca la Why Mars And Venus Collide. Sambungan yg tu. Tulisan John Gray gak. 2-2 best.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. eyh,try sequel twilight yg baru..

    best juga:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. salam..hmm..very interesting article to read,my fwen!!!a lot of amazing facts..btw,still remember me???u're welcome to visit my blog..

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!