Pages

January 3, 2010

Blog

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Rasa mcm nak delete blog ni. Hmmmm.
Well.Ade org suka and ade org tak suka.
Tapi..hmm.
Macam it's better if i wrote stuff like this in my beloved diary.
(WHAT?!I have a diary??You're kidding,right?)
Huh.Suddenly I feel like writing in English.
Why?Because my diary is in English.
And I talk to myself in English.
Well, lately i've been doing that.
It's more comfortable for me. I do less talking in Malay I guess.

So..wanna hear me talking, talk to me in English.
Really?
Well..I suggest you talk in Malay. Why?
Because I can continue to keep quiet and live in my own world..while you're talking in Malay!

Hahaha..don't worry.Just kidding. I still have two ears to hear what you say, no matter English or Malay ^^

3 comments:

Share your thoughts!