Pages

October 1, 2009

A Battle Worth Fighting

Assalamualaikum.
Right now I gotta start talking,writing and thinking in English.Why?Because I got MUET comin up.(Haha...lucky you who have taken the exam,huh?)

Well,I wanna write about a battle.
A battle that I fought just a while ago.
Quite a bloody battle.The battle actually started a few days before,and I admitted,I started quite badly.Not enough armours,not enough soldiers,not enough preparation,and the strategy used was unorganized.

Anyhow,I went to the battlefield to face my enemy.Well,I don't expect that I'm stupid or coward enough to run away.The first battle was quite hard,but then I was confident that I could defeat him.Yes,I'd stay up that night to organize my strategy and memorizing the enemy's map and plans.So I manage to fight back,although I was injured at some parts.I would say,overall,I killed more of their people.

The next day,the battle continued.But then the enemy changed their strategy,leaving me blurred and confused on how to optimize my attacks.I guessed they had found my weakness,and they immediately striked back.I almost fell to my knees,realizing that I'd made a big mistake when planning the strategy before.But if they thought I would give up the fight,never.I used whatever I have that's left and fought back.Yes,I was injured quite badly,I went back to our camp limping and almost faint because of losing much blood; but I also believed that I managed to weaken their force.

The day for yet another battle came.Now this time I'd learnt from my mistakes and started using a new strategy.This new strategy is very,very much helpful,it is known to a lot of people,but yet they don't have the guts to trust and use this strategy.Yet with this strategy came a lot of preparation too.Although I would say my preparation for that battle was not completed (quite a lot that had no armours and swords) but yet the enemy's attack that day could be considered as not so fierce.I managed to strike at their 'loopholes' but yet,a lot of my armies were downed.But I was quite satisfied after the battle,using the new strategy ang planning to use it again for the next battle.

Yes,the day for the final battle came.I'm prepared,and I already felt happy even before meeting the enemy.Bringing the new strategy,I went to face them.Hell yeah,I was fighting like crazy.I was using all my energy to cut their bodies,to struck my sword into their abdoments,to decapitate them.I ordered all my armies,never give up,do whatever you wanna do to make sure that we win!and yes,with the new strategy,it really gave me a lot of confidence to face the enemy.After showers of blood,we went home with satisfaction,although the winner was yet to be determined,but we believed that we had fought well.And yes,we have.

This is a story about Lieutenant Colonel Fate who had fought 4 rough battles and had proved himself worthy to be crowned as a HERO in his people's hearts.

Haha,what an epic.Just simple battles,actually.The final exam for sem 1,09/10.First paper: Chem 1, then Religion In Malaysia, Physics 2 and lastly Mathematics 3.
Just FYI,I'm feeling happy after the exam because of KNOWING what exactly I'm able to do,although I answered the paper quite badly.And feeling happy because I've fought the 'paper' well,although I might not be able to get good grade.




And the new,very useful strategy is.....

"TAWAKKAL ILALLAH"

Happy studying and happy holiday! =)

4 comments:

  1. suka suka!
    :D

    good luck 4 muet dear.
    u'll do just fine..
    have faith.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to amalina:
    thank You2...hehe

    Ko dah lepas muet kan?bleh la bg tips2nye kat aku.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a battle worth FIGHTING. 'fought' xleh pakai kt situ

    p/s salam ziarah =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. to prastanta:
    Okay,thanks!I've already change it =)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!