Pages

October 4, 2009

Weird, eh?

Assalamualaikum.

Today we FRC went to Bro Rizal's house, he invited us to eat at his place. Heh, interesting. Before, Ust Nazri invited us to go iftar at his place. Well, they're just so nice to us.

So we went to his house, not so far, just behind the shop at the pasar malam port. We went there together walking. Syafiq, Zunnur, Afeefah, Afifah, Isdiyantie, K. Nazihah, K. Hidayatul, K. Madihah and I started our journey at 1 pm, well,we went out of the gate quite late because me and Afeefah finished dressing up quite late.(heh) Feefah kept insisting me to wear new cloth as we are invited to go to someone's house. To celebrate the host, her mother said to her,and she said to me. Okay, I'll remember that, Feefah.

Then, when we walked and arrived at the blocks of houses, we stopped by and sat under a tree while the two brothers went searching for Bro Rizal's house. I'm afraid that they would go into a wrong house and get scolded. Huh. At the place under the tree where we're sitting, there was this lower ground and a higher ground, and there was a set of quite steep staircase to get to the higher ground. The other girls sat on the lower ground, and as I was bored (and quite naughty), I climbed the stairs. The stairs were not so high, but it was quite steep, and at the moment I climbed it, I thought that I would eventually fell down. But I didn't fell down, and I actually felt weird as I didn't fall. So i went up on the higher ground, asked kakak to snatch some pictures from the lower ground, then I decided to go back down. And as I went down the stairs, suddenly the same thought came into my mind, that I should slip and fall down. And yes, I slipped and fell down the stairs.

Haha. I fell on my back, and the other girls quickly rushed to my side, helping me up. But I told them that I didn't want to get up yet. I was laughing, feeling happy that I fell. Because it had been a long time before from the last time that I fell down, and it felt like I could experience something that we would rarely get these days. Well, yeah, as we grow up we tend to be more careful and not to fall or slip or do something that would hurt ourselves. And I was also feeling happy because what I thought in my mind before had happen. What I felt would happen next had actually happened. It meant that my intuition was correct! And isn't that a good thing?=)

Then, we arrived at Bro's house, greeted his family and then we prayed Zuhur. After that we offered to help, but Bro's wife said no to that. Okay then, we'll eat the kuih raya first (hehe). Fifah loved the tart and Feefah loved the chocolate. And yes,don't forget. Danish, Bro's first and only son (more is yet to come) played with us.He's such a cute boy ^_^. At first, he went to Zunnur and we guessed that Danish would like the brothers more. But then Danish came closer to us, and I quickly took him and put him on my lap. Haha, kidnapping. But Danish didn't resist. I felt glad because I could feel the sense of trust there. I felt like I was trusted, Danish trusted me to hold him. Heh, small kids.

Ni la budak kecik Danish tu

So then we ate, and Bro's wife is a good cook. We ate heartily as the Chicken masak merah she cooked was my favourite. I wanted to add more rice (hehe..because of the tasty chicken)but then, I was feeling quite full. Then, we helped at the kitchen, washed some dishes and then we chatted and laughed together, watching Danish feeling so excited as there was a lot of people coming to his house. Then we decided to go back as it was almost four o'clock.

But my story didn't end there. After going back from Bro's house, we went to the nearby Jaya One and shopped for stuff. I bought some Cadbury, and the others bought something, too. After shopping, we went to the nearby park and as I saw that there's a swing there, I quickly decided to play it, followed by Fifah. Yes, I love to swing on the swing!^_^ But as I was gaining speed, suddenly...SNAPPP!! One of the chain of the swing was broken! Luckily I didn't fell as I was holding quite tightly to the chain. The others just laughed as it was the second time on that day that I had a bad luck. Huh, actually the chain of the swing was already broken, and someone tied it with a rafia rope. So when I got on the swing, the rope snapped as it was already old (of course not because I'm too heavy!). Huh. And there was an uncle sitting there watching her daughter playing the slide, he just laughed along seeing me, a grown-up (really?) playing the swing and almost fell. Huh, and my fingers were hurt by the snap of the rope, by the time I was typing this post, it still hurts!

Well,well...after reaching back at our hostel, I went up to my room, prayed Asar and then I slept. Oh God, quite a tiring day, eh? With all that falling...haha. But never mind, I love falling!Heh. And that night Fifah, Feefah and me ordered for some pizzas from the Pizzahut delivery. Nyum,nyum, eating the Pasta Perfetto Bolognaise (or whatsoever it is called).. Yet tomorrow I'm going to Shah Alam, to find some books at MPH there and for some window-shopping! Who wanna join me, raise up your hand!!Hehe...walking to lose weight gained during the Raya week...I guess shopping is the best way for girls! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!