Pages

April 14, 2010

Life's Updates, Again

Bismillahirahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Trying to get away from everyone, basically just feeling frustrated, actually. Dont ask why, and dont worry. it never involves you.

Huh. Quite busy lately. Cleaning the whole room, two rooms I mean. Then painted it 'Lime Fizz'. My mom chose the colour.

Finally. I guess my prayers are answered. I got to sleep in a room. Shared, of course. But better still, finally I got a complete set of bed. No more sofas/couches thank you. But never mind pun klu kna tidur ats sofa lagi.
 Effe was not that selfish. She did give a thought for her brother. Where would he be sleeping? On the floor? Maybe Effe should not be sleeping comfortably, should she sacrifice, in place of her brother?
  Takut jugak la dgn suasana baru ni. Dapat bilik, tilam baru, tmpat baru. Wondering, is it good for me? Is it the best for me? Or should I just stay downstairs? Hmm. Ni baru masuk 2 hari aku dok bilik baru. And 2 hari ni jugak la aku tak tido malam. Bukan tak dpt nak tido, tak mau tido, tak bersedia nak tido.Timbul macam perasaan takut nak tido.(Haish lama2 leh imsomnia aku ni) Please take it seriously ye!haha >:)

Planning to go to KL actually. But not planning to tell you about it. Bende2 yg masih dlm perancangan ni, besanya aku tanak gitau org, takut bnda tu tak jadi. Dah smpai nnti bru aku gitau org.

Kereta? Owh please. Don't mention ANYTHING about it to me.

Mom told me to get a cut. Really, keep telling me about that, but ntah kenapa, aku cam tanak and tanak.Kata mak, nampak rimas. Dia nak suro aku ikut mcm adik aku. Bapak aku pun turut sama tolong mak aku. Aku pun berikan satu tawaran: nnti kat KL, aku mntak tolong kawan aku. Oh well. Dngar cakap mak bapak ye, jadi anak yg baik~~
H was soft and smooth, as Effe was really good at keeping H healthy. With H always with her, she felt loved. That's why she loved to play around with H, pulling it, twisting it, but H still smooth and soft, still showing H's love towards Effe. And she liked it. And that day when Jules told her to cut it off, Effe was demanding why. And Jules simply answered, "I hate it." Effe felt disrespected. It's hers, not Jules'. Why, have H been acting in a way that had been disturbing your life? "Am I not beautiful enough in your eyes if I have H?" Effe tried again. She really wanted to save H. But Jules had made up her mind. "No. That's why I told you to cut it off."



That's it. Effe couldn't hold it any longer. She rose and turned away, leaving Jules in the living room. Realizing that she had made a mistake, Jules tried to cover up. "It's just looks so irritating, I thought that it might be best for you if you cut it off short." Effe was really hurt. She was all alone before, and when she finally had H as her loved and closest companion ever, a friend she could take care of, a friend she could play with, and suddenly, she was told to let H go. How could she do that? But she never meant to show disrespect to Jules. She had to follow her orders.
 Hmm. I try to work hard now, mostly trying to generate more sweats, hopefully to lose some cholesterol along the way. Nope, I dont think I've gained that much during the holiday, but working hard is one way of keeping healthy isnt it? Err...through sweating of course!

*******************************

Would really love to try the Double Dutch new ice cream. Looks VERY tempting in the commercial. (Owh they've got me.) And would really like to taste the new crunchy cheesy crust dip-licous pizza. Musta tasted really good with extra cheese! And would love to eat Zinger Tower combo KFC too, love the nachos and the burger! ;) *But, where is da money? Haha*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!