Pages

April 17, 2010

To All My Beloved Readers

In The Name of Allah, The Most Merciful and The Most Graceful.
May peace be upon all of you, with Allah's Love and blessings.

First of all, I'm sorry. To all of you, my beloved readers, my friends, my people.

I've been quite unorganized lately. Irrational would be best to express how I was doing lately. That explains why I've been acting quite 'strange'.
And that's the reason why I'm saying sorry.

And this blog seems to have changed, yes. I do feel like I wanna change. I feel like I wanna change everything, including my identity. But I can't do that.



And I'm sorry again if I've made you to feel uncomfortable whenever you read my post or anything, I really am. My 'irrationality' is yet to be cured. It is still under treatment. I'm very sorry for any inconveniences caused.

That's for that, and I really wanna thanks all my blog readers who have been very loyal to this blog, who have been very supporting and very understanding. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And now I'm Effe Nelle, as my Blogger profile says. If you need to refer anything to the owner of the blog, please refer her as Effe Nelle, or Effe. Thank you.

By the way, I'm still the same old girl that you've met or known before. Just my name changed, as I would like to try to preserve anonymity. Believe me. I'm still 156cm tall and still like to eat nasi lemak. ;)

2 comments:

Share your thoughts!