Pages

August 21, 2015

Mamat omputih lagi.

Bismillah.

Allahuakbar.

Allahuakbar.

Huuu...acano ni. Bakpe dia panggil lagi? Huhu.

Mamat omputih tu panggil aku interview lagi. This time I'm going to meet the Managing Director, Gert-Jan. A German? Amsterdam? Whatever.

Urgh. Why does this happen? Uh, okay, I shouldn't question it as whatever happens is as Allah's will.

Ya Allah...this is a test from You, right?

Hopefully I pass the test. Not the interview test, but Allah's test.

Ya Allah, let my tongue be clear, let my heart be calm. Show them Your power, o Allah the Almighty and Powerful. You, o Allah, surely, no doubt, You are the One who controls over them, and everyhing.

...

Ugh...I don't wanna think about what they would ask me. If I could, I just wanna say, "Talk to the hand."

Yep. I speak through my actions, not through my mouth. What, people can lie through their teeth, right?

Why would I wanna work with them? Hell, I don't know. You opened a position that fits my qualifications, so I applied. Which company is it, it doens't matter.

Ha, take that to your face. That kind of answer would surely not going to get me that job.

Ugh. Why would I want this job in the first place?! Like I said, which company I work with doesn't matter. Well, of course I wouldn't wanna work with companies dealing with bad things, but...all that matters to me right now is that my skills can be used somewhere. So I'm here, to offer you that skills I have. If you don't want it, I'll go offer my skills somewhere else. Besides, that's the basic principle of doing business, right?

Ha, again, take that to your face. Really, take it. Ughh.

"What can you contribute to the company if you are hired?"

What the...what kind of question is this. My answer would be...hello! I've already answered it in the paragraph above! I'm offering you my skills and workforce! Heh, I know that's not what you wanna hear, but, take it to your face.

"What is your vision with where the company is heading?"

Now is that question? Ughh shut up already, will you? I don't wanna talk anymore. I'm tired of talking. Ughh. Can I just zip my mouth and keep quiet? Then you'll look at me, and I'll look at you, and then you lookat the watch, then I just smile, then you ask, "So you're not answering that question?"

And I just smile again. Nope. You, STOP ASKING.

Then, you cross something on my resume, then you ask, "Do you have any question?"

That's my cue to leave.

"Yeah, I do have a question..."

What? What? I thought you said you wanna leave already??

"I'd like to know what's your vision with Malaysia. What made you interested to invest in opening a branch of Seabury in Malaysia?"

Hah, amekkau, jawab soalan aku ni. Jawab jangan tak jawab.

"Why Malaysia? Why not Singapore? Aren't you scared of the falling of Ringgit value right now? And also the problem with MAS, especially MH370 and MH17? Are there any of Malaysia airlines involved in the air cargo business? Who are your clients in Malaysia? I just wanna know your stand on this."

...Heh.

Depends on your answer. I'll nod if I'm satisfied, or I'll make a confused face if the answer is not what I'm expecting.

But, whatever. Nice to talk to you.

BYE. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!